- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Did you ever want to challenge software/scaling problems that Facebook had on its early stage? If you think that these kinds of challenges are exciting then you are most welcome to join our team in Kraków.
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a dynamic, agile environment.
- You want to experience the atmosphere of a startup (you know what we are talking about if you seen the movie: "The Social Network").
- You are a fan of web, technology, and tech trends.
- You are the type of a person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action.
What you will do:
- Analyze our data in order to identify emerging patterns of users' activity
- Develop the analytical infrastructure and computational capabilities
- Help Development & Product teams to be data driven
- Cooperate with the developers' team in order to gather necessary data
- Configure reports for coworkers and customers
- Participate in a life-cycle of the product
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with the Data Mining is a plus
- Good understanding of statistics
- Good skills with data presentation/visualization
- Interactive data exploration in Python/R
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Familiarity with "big data" tools: Hadoop/Hive/Spark is a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus
- Detail oriented and analytically minded
- Good level of English (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Math/Physics or equivalent
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.