.Net Web Designer (UI/UX) - Temporary Remote
Everything we do is about empowering people to do the extraordinary – from our clients who are transforming the world to our team who are driving change through technology. It was true when Sky Solutions was founded in 2008, and it’s just as true today.
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Job Title: Web Designer
- Duration: Long Term
Note: Looking for locals or who are willing to relocate, US Citizens or GC and GCEAD only. Candidates can work Remote Partially during Pandemic.
This program uses a hybrid agile approach to development and utilizes current technologies, including Microsoft .NET, Angular, with Team Foundation Server/Visual Studio as its core toolset. The candidate will be embedded with technical teams developing technical products.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Understand designs that are in-trend, cohesive, on-brand and that incorporate best practices
- Supports and analyses to compare/contrast multiple interface approaches (A/B testing)
- Create, Design and Document high -fidelity mockups
- Collaborate with developers in an agile development process
- Knowledge of usability principles, specifically in relation to the development of web and mobile-based software products
- 2+ years of experience with information architecture, including the development of annotated wireframes
- Experience with user experience and wireframing design tools (Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch)
- Responsible for writing clean, semantic front-end code – (HTML5, CSS3, and SCSS)
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years of experience designing user-centered processes for web-based information systems from concept to execution--including those for desktop and mobile devices.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Human Factors of information systems.
- A good understanding of UI/UX tasks critical to system efficiency, effectiveness, and sound usability.
- Possess specialized experience identifying and assessing usability issues, risks, and solutions, requirements analysis, and UI/UX test and evaluation including rapid prototyping and UI mockups.
- Possess experience integrating research and best practices into the UI/UX designs and processes.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.