Store Supervisor / Assistant manager - AMSTERDAM
- Kalverstraat 153-155, 1012 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Our story begins in a California beach house where SKECHERS was born as a utility boot that became an icon of the grunge era. More than twenty years later, we’ve evolved into a footwear powerhouse with more than 3000 styles for men, women and kids sold all over the world.
Skechers sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as through more than 1,710 Company-owned Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 160 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Japan, and 27 countries in Western and Central Eastern Europe; joint ventures in Asia and Israel; and distributors around the world.
- You will be a Customer and Product Focused individual with the ability to Drive Results and Set Direction through the influential development of your People.
- Your open and clear Communication style combined with your Adaptable approach will enhance our already energetic and productive Skechers Environment within store, whilst ensuring the Company objectives are met.
- You will demonstrate good Ethics & Integrity in line with Skechers Core Values, Beliefs and Principles and support your Store Manager to Lead your team by example.
- This is a managerial position, experience in People Management is a necessity.
- You will have a Customer and Product Focused background, preferably in a Retail environment.
- You will have good Communication skills (both in Dutch & English) and the ability to use MS Office competently.
- Experience in Fashion and Footwear will be considered an advantage.
This is a unique opportunity to join a company with strong growth where you wiil be offered a Full Time position with a Competitive compensation package (incl. Commission) and Product discount.
WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS? OUR PEOPLE!
We thrive on fashion, design without limits and aim to succeed while having fun in the process. Welcome to your future at Skechers.
Here at Skechers, we don't only believe in internal growth, but we encourage it! You can expect to grow with a company that believes in your talent and understands the importance of the investment for your future.
You will have the chance to work with a variety of individuals from different backgrounds and levels within the company that will help empower you to take the next step in your career. The key is hard work, dedication and passion!
where you will receive a highly competitive remuneration (salary and commissions, discounts, etc.) and professional development opportunities.
BEGIN YOUR SKECHERS CAREER NOW!