- Kudlu Rd, Somasundarapalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
SchoolApply matches students with the best education in the world. We launched 4 years ago and since that day India has been our most important country - Here is where most of our students come from and here is also where we build our technology. In addition to our tech centre in Bangalore, SchoolApply has offices in Dubai and Stockholm (Sweden) and student centers throughout india.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our team in Bangalore. You will work on cutting edge digital projects and will have the opportunity to develop further your skills both through work and trainings.
- Collaborate with our team to define and design new features
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Interact directly with UX/UI designers to implement UX/UI strategies and designs
- Work closely with other software engineers in multi-disciplinary project in an agile context
- -Eventually support QA in resolving issues by reproducing, diagnosing and analyzing the root cause
- 6+ years of experience in front-end web development
- Responsive design
- Experience in configuring and using CSS preprocessors like Sass
- An understanding of SPA frameworks such as React & AngularJS
- Familiar with GIT source control
- Nice to be full stack with backend knowledge of .Net or Node JS and some experience working with Mongo/SQL/PostGresSQl
We are a globally distributed team with an open startup culture and flat structure. Our renumeration package is generous and includes stock options.
We are open to flexible hours and remote possibilities. We are based in a great office located in the heart of Bangalore. From time to time you will also get to travel to the company's other locations in Dubai and Stockholm.