Study Abroad Advisor
- JLT Metro Station, JLT Exit - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
At SchoolApply, we strongly believe that great education is for everyone.
We are determined to significantly improve how students find, select, and apply to educational programs and schools around the world. We do this by making school information easily available, accessible, and actionable.
We are poised for exciting growth in 2018 and if are ready to work (very) hard and help us realize our ambitions, we want to hear from you.
The role of our Education Advisors is to support, assist, and guide students seeking to study overseas.
Consultations will take place over the phone and in this role you will be supporting students from around the world. You will
- Engage with prospective students over the phone, email and Skype
- Reach daily, weekly and monthly targets (and earn bonuses!)
- Providing prompt and professional service
- Ready to add your energy to a high-paced startup
- World class phone skills
- Perfect spoken and written English
- Degree from a reputable University
- An understanding of the British, American or Canadian educational systems
- A sales-minded attitude of consistently beating targets
- Experience in using CRMs, ideally SalesForce
Priority is given to all applicants who have studied overseas or have experience as an educational advisor.
Don't miss your chance to be among the first in a company that will have hundreds of hires, and join a core team that builds something great.