Junior Education Advisor
- JLT Cluster T, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
At SchoolApply, we strongly believe that great education is for everyone.
We are determined to significantly improve how students find, select, and apply to educational programs and schools around the world. We do this by making school information easily available, accessible, and actionable.
The role of our Junior Education Advisor is to manage a pipeline of applying students that are on their route to fulfilling their dream of studying abroad. We are seeking a rockstar that will ensure the best student experience thanks to continuous contact with universities and student representatives.
The details of this critical role include
- Be based in Dubai and provide frequent updates to our representatives worldwide
- Take full responsibility for the student applications progress
- Take charge of all communication with universities regarding submitted applications
- Update our system with the latest information on best practices to facilitate future applications
- Submit student applications
- Save and track crucial information in an organized manner
- Reach and surpass weekly targets
- Be prepared to work long hours and through weekends - we are a startup!
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the international student experience
- A true passion for customer service
- Highly organized work manner
- Team spirit
Priority is given to all applicants who have studied overseas or have experience as an educational advisor.
Don't miss your chance to be among the first in a company that will have hundreds of hires, and join a core team that builds something great.