Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Production
- Department: Marketing
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Customer Retention the Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Production serves the business by leveraging AMPscript and Guide Template Language (GTL) to automate processes and develop scalable solutions. The Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Production serves as a technical expert during discovery exercises and utilizes additional Marketing Cloud tools to reduce risk and increase efficiency. Working with other resources, the Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Production develops proofs of concepts for Content Builder and leads in developing creative solutions.
What will a day in the life look like as our Digital Marketing Specialist, Email Production? Below is just a small sample of the contributions this key role will do to support our business.
- Code responsive email templates in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Use database and automation tools to ensure email content is dynamic and accurate.
- Create and execute testing plans for content and rendering of multi-version emails.
- Assure emails render correctly across a variety of email clients and devices.
- Align with assigned Quality Assurance resource to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Design solutions that leverage dynamic content, data-driven segmentation and other sophisticated methods.
- Respond to request from various internal and external stakeholders for performance data.
- Provide and make recommendations for new and innovative solutions for unmet needs.
- Perform other ad hoc analysis and reporting as directed.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Statistics is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in email marketing and digital marketing analytics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of frontline work in Marketing, eCommerce, or Analysis.
- Required experience in the following:
- Guide Template Language (GTL)
- R and RStudio
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with analysis and test design in a retail environment is preferred
Competitive compensation and bonus plan
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Generous PTO offerings
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential support programs for associates and families
- 40% off full price merchandise in stores and on-line
- Perks at Work – Savings program on brands, travel, dining, and more
This summary of benefits is reflective of a range of those available and may not apply to all employees.