Email & SMS Coordinator
- Department: Marketing
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Email & SMS Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day execution of the brand owned digital email & SMS channels. They will ensure accurate campaign set-up, linking, subject line and SMS copy, end-to-end QC testing, audience selection and scheduling of daily and automated marketing campaigns, triggers, and journeys. They will maintain accurate email/SMS seasonal calendars, wireframes, develop internal creative briefs, manage email and SMS copy documents and archive all email and SMS campaigns for future reference. The ideal candidate must be able to quickly respond to requests for information, must have a strong sense of urgency, and must be able to quickly course correct in an environment that changes rapidly.
- Document, update and maintain accurate email & SMS seasonal content calendars and wireframes
- Develop campaign creative briefs, cascade channel and campaign strategy to the creative team during weekly creative intake meetings and manage creative approval and hand-off process
- Responsible for linking coordination with site merchandise team
- Manages email and SMS copy documents for review and approval processes
- QC all responsive campaigns, triggers, and automated journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Show initiative to actively facilitate meetings and issue resolution
- 1-2 years’ experience in email & SMS campaign execution and/or related marketing and/or development experience, which could include a mix of architecture, design and hand-on use of Email Service Providers (ESPs)
- Experience working in a fast-paced department or environment
- Ability to influence others to ensure that issues which have been raised are resolved
- Excellent problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you!
Competitive compensation and bonus plan
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Generous PTO offerings
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential support programs for associates and families
- 40% off full price merchandise in stores and on-line
- Perks at Work – Savings program on brands, travel, dining, and more
This summary of benefits is reflective of a range of those available and may not apply to all employees.