Manager - Loyalty, Credit & Payments
- Department: Marketing
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Manager, Loyalty, Credit & Payments is responsible for managing our highly engaged and growing loyalty and private label credit card programs, gift with purchase and payments marketing strategy for the brand. This position is a key member of the Customer Strategy Marketing leadership team, responsible for the development, management, and execution of omnichannel marketing strategies and activations that drive revenue and incrementality for the loyalty and private label credit card programs. This position will report to the Senior Director, Customer Strategy.
- Manage 1 direct report.
- Evolve and execute loyalty and credit program design, strategy and associated tactics that ultimately fulfill member’s expectations.
- Design and manage the annual and seasonal planning roadmaps, learning agendas, testing plan and IT enhancements for the loyalty, credit, gift card, gift with purchase and payments brand programs.
- Drive the direction of customer segment targeting and reporting to inform the development of the loyalty and private label credit card programs.
- Develop and build strategy and large-scale CRM programs seeded in the consumer/member lifecycle across a variety of organizational business strategies and goals.
- Ideate, create, report on, and execute member/cardmember/program performance metrics on an on-going basis, including drawing conclusions and recommending immediate strategic action.
- Establish KPIs, manage performance/reporting, and communicate campaign/strategy results to cross functional partners.
- Establish, continually measure, and refine customer KPIs.
- Develop and maintain a scorecard to track and measure other payment solutions’ performance.
- Responsible for the overarching gift with purchase brand program strategy and overseeing execution and hindsight reporting.
- Leverage member insight to develop 360 view of the member down to an individual level – inclusive of necessary offers, incentives, brand partnerships, and messages to drive purchase frequency and customer satisfaction.
- Partner closely with Project Management, Brand Marketing, eCommerce, Social Media, Customer Service, Store Operations, Finance, and IT teams to achieve a cohesive enterprise-wide loyalty and credit program that delivers on financial return goals/objectives.
- Own and manage loyalty and credit card program budgets and achievement of customer revenue targets.
- Forecast points liability costs associated with loyalty and credit card promotions and activations
- Identify opportunities to further drive revenue through loyalty, credit and brand programs campaigns, improved marketing efficiencies, etc.
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years in Retail Marketing, CRM, Loyalty program management.
- Experience with Private Label Credit Card Marketing preferred.
- Solid understanding of retail dynamics, digital engagement is required.
- Loyalty program marketing & management experience through vendor partnerships is required.
- E-mail, Mobile (SMS), Direct Mail and Social Media Marketing experience required.
- Creative, analytical, and thoughtful thinker – open to testing new ideas and working towards validating results.
- Solid understanding and experience with customer segmentation, customer journey creation, omnichannel strategy activation, and other customer relationship management strategies.
- Passion for customer-centric marketing and strong interest in leveraging data to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Ability to work cohesively with key cross-functional partners.
What’s in it for you!
Competitive compensation and bonus plan
Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Generous PTO offerings
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company sponsored Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program - Confidential support programs for associates and families
- 40% off full price merchandise in stores and on-line
- Perks at Work – Savings program on brands, travel, dining, and more
This summary of benefits is reflective of a range of those available and may not apply to all employees.