- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
LIVING OUR VALUES:
Inclusivity: rue21 embraces all of you. We promote individuality and celebrate our differences. All are accepted, respected and welcome. Integrity: We own our words, our actions, and our results. We set our standard high by thinking big. It matters how we show up and how we play the game. Collaboration: Together we are rue21. We listen and support each other and achieve our collective goals together. Curiosity: We don’t ask why, we ask why not? We are agile and are driven by new ideas and original thinking. We are passionate and believe anything is possible. Community: Our power is our people; our community of customers, associates and partners. We care, we connect, we listen and we deliver.
The Integration Developer is responsible for design, development, testing and monitoring of middleware API services and ETL components on the rue21 MuleSoft and DataStage Platform. The Developer will build and maintain integrations for on premises and/or cloud systems and must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with end users and developing and deploying the integrations. This position ideally requires knowledge and experience with MuleSoft and DataStage product suite but experience in application integration, building web services and integration with an ETL or API tools also qualifies.
This position reports to the Director IT, eCommerce and works closely with key business and IT partners.
· Manage end user interactions including requirements gatherings, testing, training, and post-implementation support.
· Perform analysis and recommend quality solutions for business processes.
· Communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
· Work on technical aspects of multiple enterprise applications, including Interface development, APIs, system configuration, and process & code analysis.
· May serve as an integration lead for projects or programs representing integration work.
· Demonstrate subject matter expertise in multiple applications or technical discipline, Knowledgeable in the technology supporting multiple business functions or supporting technologies.
· Consults on and supports a variety of existing and emerging Integration technologies and associated services and processes
· Participates in 24X7 on-call support rotation
· Mentors and trains other team members in operational support activities, including on-call support.
· Drive identification and resolution of integration issues leveraging technical expertise and product knowledge. Research or triage new, uncommon, or complex, problems spanning multiple systems or applications.
· Research potential changes, analyze options and implement approved changes
The preferred candidate thrives by creating quality and ensuring on-time delivery of projects in ambiguous environments. This position also requires strong teamwork, domain expertise, communication, and an overall commitment to excellence. Proven ability in critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years of experience as Integration Developer
· 4+ years of experience in MuleSoft and / or DataStage
· Experience using Mulesoft Anypoint Studio and connections to Salesforce products
· Experience working on MuleSoft and /or DataStage for services and micro-services
· Experience working on MuleSoft for Orchestration and Integration
· Experience in defining business process and data models
· Experience in working on flows, sub-flows, connectors, flow controls, filters, REST/SOAP web services, API Design and Development, Data Transformation using Mapper and Exception Handling Strategies.
· Experience in a Scrum/Agile SDLC Environment
· Knowledge of XML, JSON
· Knowledge of SOA design principles and best practices. Good Understanding of Database concepts.
· Knowledge of Cloud Hub and API Management is a plus.
Please be aware that the Company requires employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- 401k Retirement