Pricing and Promotions Coordinator - Remote
- Department: Planning and Allocation
The Pricing and Promotions Coordinator contributes to rue21’s results by providing reporting data maintenance for all pricing and promotional activity for the company. This individual will take initiative and possess a strong attention to detail that aids in achieving the best results. They use their time management and prioritization skills to complete projects in advance of deadlines. They provide clear, concise, accurate promotional communications with cross functional partners.
• Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
• Oversee execution and hindsighting all promotional activity.
• Coordinate all promotional results and make recommendations to minimize markdown expense.
• Accurately and efficiently execute permanent markdowns.
• Use UAT to test promotional activities to ensure probability
• Reference a calendar that includes all pricing activity.
• Recommend product hierarchy and product specific attributes.
• Track all promotional and permanent price changes for historical libraries.
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
• Degree in Business, Fashion Merchandising, Mathematics, related field or equivalent work experience
• Retail internship or retail experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
• Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
• Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
• Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Microsoft Office suite (high level of Excel proficiency required)
• Island Pacific
• BI Reporting systems such as Microstrategy
Please be aware that the Company requires employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
LIVING OUR VALUES
Inclusivity: rue21 embraces all of you. We promote individuality and celebrate our differences. All are accepted, respected and welcome. Integrity: We own our words, our actions, and our results. We set our standard high by thinking big. It matters how we show up and how we play the game. Collaboration: Together we are rue21. We listen and support each other and achieve our collective goals together. Curiosity: We don’t ask why, we ask why not? We are agile and are driven by new ideas and original thinking. We are passionate and believe anything is possible. Community: Our power is our people; our community of customers, associates and partners. We care, we connect, we listen and we deliver.
Competitive Benefits Package
Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
Casual Dress Code
Great Work Culture