- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
The Compensation Analyst contributes to rue21’s results by researching job requirements and evaluating job positions to ensure the company is competitive in the areas of salaries and employee benefits. This position is located in our Warrendale, PA office and reports to the Director of Benefits & Compensation.
• Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
• Reviews job responsibilities with managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information by each job.
• Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
• Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position.
• Prepares and maintains job classifications and salary scales.
• Prepares and presents summary reports of job analysis and compensation analysis information.
• Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spreadsheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
• Evaluates and implements job analysis instruments and materials.
• Conducts data and cost analyses to be used in employee negotiations.
• Plans and communicates preferred methods and best practices for compensating and evaluating employees.
• Advises management on compensation trends and makes recommendations to ensure rue21 is competitive within the retail industry.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required.
• Five to seven years of experience as a compensation specialist required.
• Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
• Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods, along with Microsoft Office.
• Extensive knowledge of compensation laws, regulations, and best practices.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees who are required to travel for work regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
We are innovative and energetic. Inclusion is in our DNA and we recognize everyone's unique story they have to tell.
Some of our benefits include...
- Employee Discount
- Great Work Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Generous PTO allowance
- Tiered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement