- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Construction
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Construction Coordinator contributes to rue21’s results by being an administrative support to our Project Managers and Director. This is a position that requires great organizational skills and a drive to improve efficiency.
•Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
• Receiving proposals from PMs and writing Purchase orders. Then facilitating the approvals before sending out to the vendor.
• Receiving, reviewing and facilitating approvals on invoices and GC progress billings before sending over to AP to be processed and paid.
• Reviewing and writing contracts with the support of the Project Managers
• Maintaining and distributing the construction schedule along with other trackers with support from the Director
• Collection of all close out documents at the end of projects for close out. Making sure certain information is sent to Landlords as needed.
• Working closely with Real Estate Director in collection of paperwork for Tenant Allowance to be received from Landlords.
• Maintain and organize shared construction computer drive.
• Maintain Accruent and other software design databases, along with various spreadsheets with up-to-date information that changes daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
• Five years experience with administrative work
• Strong Microsoft Office experience required
• Self-starter capable of managing multiple projects and working under tight timeline constraints through completion.
•Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
•Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
•Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
•Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement