Print Marketing Coordinator
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Marketing
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Print Marketing Coordinator will contributes to rue21’s results by supporting the brand by building, planning and executing all print related projects. They will work cross-functionally with creative, merchandising, store operations, and other internal partners to deliver brand right marketing campaigns on time and within budget. In addition, the Print & Product Marketing Coordinator will continue to develop any product tags and labels to elevate the brand.
•Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
• Responsible for any/all printed-related marketing – includes all substrate proposal, sampling, sizing and production specifications needed
• Works with print provider and creative team to manage the print production process including the release of print files and data management
• Works with the Senior Marketing Manager and visual team to develop a store planogram for all marketing/POP signage throughout the store per quarter, season and year.
• Coordinates inventory of signage in stores and in the Distribution Center- aids in the fulfillment process, understanding store needs
• Works with Senior Marketing Manager and Merchant Team to develop printed tags and labels for product launches and/or branded programs
• Responsible for the budget process and third party shipping
• Aids in any print materials needed for corporate office and special events
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years experience in Marketing
- Prior print production preferred
- Knowledge of creative and production functions to ensure accurate timelines are established and met
- Ability to build strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Being adept at changing priorities and working independently on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
Please be aware that the Company requires all employees who are required to travel for work regularly or sporadically to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof that they are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The Company is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement