Service Desk Analyst
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Information Technology
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Service Desk Analyst contributes to rue21’s results by providing first line IT support to the support center, LA office, WV distribution center, and field staff all across the United States.
- Respond to support requests via ticket, phone call, email message, or in-person in a timely and professional fashion.
- Build and deploy IT equipment.
- Create and update process documentation.
- Research and solve problems on the fly.
- Be able to effectively communicate with users and team members.
- Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
- 0-2 years of previous helpdesk or similar information technology experience.
- Microsoft Office 365, Windows, MacOS, iOS, Microsoft Intune, and any helpdesk ticketing system.
- Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement