Senior Manager-Paid Marketing
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Marketing
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Senior Manager Paid Marketing contributes to rue21’s results by driving and executing the strategy for Paid Search, Shopping, Display/Retargeting, Affiliate and Local SEO.
- Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
- Develop and drive a clear eCommerce marketing vision and roadmap that optimizes existing channels, generates new and innovative sources of sessions while gaining internal alignment and powerfully articulating to all stakeholders
- Oversee all performance-based paid marketing tactics to drive eCommerce traffic and revenue - inclusive of SEM, Display, Local SEO & Affiliates.
- Develop and implement strategic growth directives while maintaining short term profitability.
- Manage agency relationships, partnering to shape long term strategies and ensuring short term execution.
- Develop budget and performance reporting.
- Clearly communicate objectives, strategies, executions and results to all levels of leadership.
- 7-12 years of relevant experience, ideally in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce, 5+ years in leadership roles
- Respected and trusted leader with a proven track record of achievement, solid management skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce marketing, digital channel and marketing concepts, platforms, tactics and technologies
- Excellence in budget management and financial acumen
- High level of comfort to deal with unanticipated changes (adaptability)
- Passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and manage long-term projects.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
- Detail oriented and organized. Strong planning, organizational and implementation skills.
- Experience providing project status reports to senior executives
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement