Senior Business Analyst-Marketing Systems
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Information Technology
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue. #rue21 #pittsburgh #fashion #jobsinfashion #wearehiring
The Senior Marketing Systems Analyst is responsible for partnering with business teams and IT colleagues to support process improvement through technology solutions that drive the growth and objectives of rue21. The Sr. Systems Analyst will be responsible for technical leadership and business adoption of a Customer Database (CDB) and complete Marketing Technology (Martech) portfolio of solutions. In addition to the CDB, the analyst will lead the utilization, support, and maintenance of campaign management, offer management, loyalty, and customer communications media including email, SMS, and social. The Sr. Systems Analyst will follow the Software Development Life Cycle to assist the business in defining, testing, and implementing technology solutions.
• Understand existing business processes and problems; lead the development of new and improved business processes; define solutions based on leveraging the process and data flow
• Lead working sessions with key business and technical team members for the purpose of defining functional requirements and expected outcomes.
• Direct solution vendors and partner with the business to translate business requirements into functional/technical specification or source system analysis documents
• Provide analysis and guidance as an in-house subject matter expert for assigned projects
• Serve as the primary interface to vendors and lead them to successful delivery of software solutions
• Develop and execute detailed test plans for unit, system, and user acceptance testing
• Respond to ad hoc analysis requests and supervise the work of test team members as they validate test cases and resolutions
• Participate in all phases of the SDLC
• Lead application troubleshooting. Provide incident support and problem solutions.
• Complete all other duties and projects as assigned
•4 - 5 years’ business systems analyst experience in a professional IT environment
•Experience with marketing systems and business processes required. Retail industry knowledge is desirable.
•Passion about understanding business data and researching the data using SQL to create actionable insights.
•Demonstrated strong logical and technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
•Demonstrated ability to build relationships and effectiveness at influencing business partners
•Strong, professional, and effective verbal and written communication skills
•Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
•Leadership skills and the ability to develop less experienced team members
•Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
•Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle experience preferred
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture