Contract- Compensation Specialist
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The temporary Compensation Specialist contributes to rue21’s results by overseeing the day-to-day operations and administration of Compensation. This is a 2-month contract position that reports into the Director of Compensation & Benefits and is located in our Warrendale, PA office.
Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
• Approve and sign Store Associate pay increases via Employment Status Change Forms
• Receive and manage Position Change Forms for new positions, pay changes and promotions
• Complete appropriate Compensation Analysis for new positions, pay changes and promotions
• Prepare and provide promotion, wage change, title change letters, etc.
• Oversee administration of Federal, State & County Minimum Wage increases and changes to current Associates
• Manage the completion and submission of annual Compensation surveys
• Ensures compliance with FLSA, DOL, federal, state and local regulations regarding pay and compensation
• Other Compensation projects & duties as assigned
Workers’ Compensation/Customer Accidents/Safety:
• Oversee claims administration process
• Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
• Bachelor’s degree in business-related field
• 5 + years of experience in the analysis and/or administration of compensation programs
• Solid technical knowledge and experience with Excel
• Prior retail experience preferred
• Operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
We are innovative and energetic. Inclusion is in our DNA and we recognize everyone's unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
Generous PTO Allowance
Energetic & Innovative Culture
Casual Dress Code
Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)