Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Manager
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The HRIS Manager contributes to rue21’s results by supporting and maintaining its HR systems. The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will support and maintain the organizations HRIS applications and modules. This position is located in our Warrendale, PA office and reports to the Chief Human Resource Officer.
· Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their team or sphere of influence.
· Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
· Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions/best practices.
· Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
· Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries/reports, filters, macros, and reports.
· Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
· Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
· Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
· Research and resolve HR systems technical problems.
· Manages the daily, transactional processes related to HR data flow during the entire employee life-cycle from onboarding through termination.
· Develops analytics, dashboards, metrics, and reporting that assists in supporting HR programs and decisions.
· Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
· Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
· Performs other duties as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR, IT, or related field
· At least five years of related experience required with at least one year in a supervisory position preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to understand HR functions, processes, and strategies linked to business goals
- Thrives in a fast paced and ever-changing industry
· Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
· Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
· Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
· Ability to keep information confidential.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
We are innovative and energetic. Inclusion is in our DNA and we recognize everyone's unique story they have to tell.
Some of our benefits include...
- Employee Discount
- Great Work Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Generous PTO allowance
- Tiered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement