Associate Manager-Loyalty and Payment Solutions
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Marketing
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The Associate Manager of Loyalty & Payment Solutions at rue21 will be responsible for management and execution of the rue21 Loyalty, Credit and Gift Card Programs. This individual will also manage the relationship with our installment payments partner, Klarna. The Loyalty & Payment Solutions Associate Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty. The Associate Manager of Loyalty & Payment Solutions is responsible for the planning and coordination of promotions (i.e. bonus points events), store training initiatives, special loyalty offers and other program management needs for the loyalty and credit card program. The role will also be responsible for management and coordination of Gift Cards, including allocation of collateral, user experience, promotion planning—both at rue21 and with third party/B2B partners. This individual must be a team-player who can work cross-functionally with multiple teams and departments across the organization. The role will also be responsible for regular program reporting, forecasting and developing strategy in collaboration with the Sr. Manager, CRM & Loyalty for these programs. The Associate Manager will keep teams and leadership up to date on loyalty program, credit program, gift card and Klarna performance and progress against goals and KPIs and determine opportunities for improvement, testing and evolution for these programs to better meet the customer and business needs.
• Manage a marketing planning calendar to support the loyalty and credit program
• Report out on loyalty, credit, gift card and Klarna program KPIs weekly and ad hoc as needed
• Manage loyalty/credit lifecycle campaigns and communications
• Attend, organize and lead meetings
• Develop, forecast, propose and coordinate promotions across multiple teams
• Manage external vendor partnerships
• Work closely with Marketing teams, eCommerce teams, Store Operations, Customer Service and Finance
• Partner with CRM team to conduct analysis and recommend testing and enhancements to promotions, communications and/or benefits
• Conduct loyalty, credit, gift card and Klarna offer testing
• Manage gift card inventory, allocation and creation process
• 4-6 years of experience in Marketing, Retail or similar
• 2 years experience working with Loyalty Programs preferred
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Able to multi-task
• Organized, self-starter
• Shows curiosity, ambition and a willingness to learn
• Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw conclusions to make recommendations.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement