- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The HR Coordinator will contribute to rue21's results by providing administrative support for all HR disciplines including Recruitment, Employee Relations, and Benefits & Compensation. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition and be based in the Warrendale, PA office.
• Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their sphere of influence.
• Posting jobs to Smart Recruiters and maintaining them through the recruitment process for each role.
• Maintain job description catalog and update as needed.
• Manage the benefits, background check, rehire, and employee relations inboxes. Escalate questions as needed, document inquiries to ensure appropriate action taken.
• Process invoices including pulling from vendor sits, logging, and forwarding for processing.
• Generate and distribute reports including store management resignation, meal violations, disciplinary process, employees working without a number on a weekly basis.
• Provide administrative support for HRBPs during annual review process on succession planning.
• Review benefits exception reports from payroll.
• Maintain company org charts.
• Distribute department mail.
• Email weekly company newsletter.
• Demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Great teammate. You know how to work with an influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• HRIS experience desired.
• Adobe experience desired.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Motivated to hit deadlines.
• Efficient organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
• Obsessively detail oriented.
• Discretion when handling highly sensitive information.
• Willingness to learn, and desire to contribute to department's continued improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree
We are innovative and energetic. Inclusion is in our DNA and we recognize everyone's unique story they have to tell.
Some of our benefits include...
- Employee Discount
- Great Work Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Generous PTO allowance
- Tiered medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401k retirement