- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Corporate Recruiter, based in our Warrendale, PA office, will relentlessly find top talent for buying and planning positions while developing a pipeline for future openings.
• Commits to supporting rue21’s vision, mission, and values of an inclusive environment and sets an example for their sphere of influence.• You’re the boss! Take ownership of the full-cycle recruitment process for buying and planning positions.
• It’s all about who you know! Effectively identify candidates by networking, utilization of job boards, LinkedIn, and maximizing employee referrals. Explore creative ways to drive applicant traffic.
• Showtime! Conduct brand right interviews that incorporate behavior-based questions and reflect the inclusive spirit of rue21.
• Build that bridge! Establish and maintain positive business relationships with hiring managers and their teams. Engage hiring managers by providing regular recruitment updates, identifying anticipated openings, and developing the process to build a candidate pipeline.
• rueU! Create and implement high energy campus recruitment strategy to attract the next generation of leaders for rue21
• rue to Grow! Manage summer internship program through program development, management, and post-program evaluations
• Rock our social media presence! Create strategies and edgy posts to increase our engagement leading to candidates who embrace the rue21 spirit.
• Tell us how we’re doing! Manage report distrubution for rueCruitment team, HR and business partners.
• Great teammate. You know how to work with and influence those around you, and you don’t hesitate to rollup your sleeves and help when others need it.
• Other challenging and impactful projects as assigned based on the needs of the business.
- Retail industry experience required.
- 2-3 years of merchant recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Social media recruitment experience highly desirable.
- Candidate assessment skills·
- Engaging interpersonal and presentation skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- High level of professionalism and sensitivity to confidential information
- Work through ambiguity and make decisions / recommendations that meet the business need
- Ability to foster and engage in a positive work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-discipline to work independently with a strong commitment to detail and deadlines
- Adaptabilty to changes in direction, priority, and deadlines
- Great Work Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Merchandise Discount
- Competitive Benefits Package