Mid-Atlantic District Manager
- 800 Commonwealth Drive, Warrnedale, PA, United States
- Department: Field Management
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The District Managers and Area Managers are relevant. They stay up to date/ahead of market trends in their area by maintaining a clear understanding of competitor and customer patterns. They are results oriented and customer focused. They are ambitious and stylish individuals who rely on their market knowledge to make business minded decisions that mirror customer behavior. They use business KPI performance as a measure for the decisions they make.
Stays ahead of competitor promotions, as well as business and market trends in their area. Makes merchant minded decisions with a laser focus on the customer. Drives sales and revenue in their stores by teaching and training their team to build client relationships that promote suggestive selling techniques. Naturally helpful and often makes themselves accessible to others around them.
Clearly communicates goals and results to all associates. Motivated and has a high sense of urgency. Shows comfort in ambiguous situations because of willingness to take risks to achieve results. Displays a sense of pride by being a catalyst to change.
Genuine excitement about increasing trend and fashion knowledge as it pertains to the customers in their market. Demonstrates acquired product knowledge through a strong point of view on visual presentations and merchandise standards. Stays up to date on the most current fashion trends and evolves with them as they change. Knows their competitors and has a strong understanding of what is current in their stores.
Communicates both verbally and in writing with all associates, peers, supervisors, and the Support Center. Focuses on results. Conducts store visits to ensure compliance. Trains and provides feedback on store operations. Communicates in a clear and professional manner designed to educate, inspire, and motivate all store level personnel. Recruits, develops, and retains qualified associates to ensure staffing needs are consistently met.
- EDUCATION - High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - 4-5 years multi-store retail management experience required.
- SUPERVISOR / MANAGERIAL EXPERIENCE - Minimum of 7-8 years retail management experience with proven results required.
- Stand for up to 4 hours at a time
- Lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb and balance on ladders
- Bend at the waist
- Must be able to legally drive a vehicle
- Kneel and squat on the ground
- Reach above the shoulder frequently
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
DMs and Area Managers are required to travel extensively from store to store (up to 90%) within a given geographic area. Must have the ability and willingness to travel overnight for training and/or business meetings. Must have the ability to work varying days and hours, based on business needs.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture