Sales Audit Associate
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Finance and Accounting
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
rue21, inc. is a leading fast-fashion retailer with almost 700 stores throughout the United States and a strong eCommerce website. We provide clothing and accessories for men and women who want the latest fashion at an affordable cost. #rue21 #Pittsburgh #fashion #youbeyou #jobsinfashion #hiring
The Sales Audit Associate is a strategic member of Finance. Their analytical mindset and ability to work cross-functionally helps drive success to the business. The Sales Audit Associate is responsible for recording and auditing the daily store sales and corresponding revenue collection. This position is also an integral part of the bi-annual store inventory process by reviewing inventory reports and adjusting as necessary.
- Responsible for recording and auditing the daily store sales and corresponding revenue collection, and auditing of POS transactions, store deposit validation and inventory tracking.
- Develops and maintains clear communication with stores, Loss Prevention and Store Operations departments to promptly resolve reconciliation discrepancies and issues.
- Reconciles monthly bank statements entering adjustments as necessary to cash book, and the physical inventories taken at the store level on a bi-annual basis.
- An integral part of the bi-annual store inventory process reviewing inventory reports and adjusting as necessary.
- Enforces company policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Prior retail experience a plus.
- 1 + years’ related experience required .
- AS400 or Lawson experience a plus.
- High Degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationship with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Strong professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
• Delivering Results
• Evolving mindsets
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.