Sr. Sample Coordinator
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Marketing
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Senior Studio Sample Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the receiving, processing, and recording all vendor samples for the Photo Studio. This position is responsible for tracking imagery in and out of the studio and works closely with the Retouching and Copy teams to get images to them quickly. This position will drive efficiency in the sample process and ensure that samples and images flow accurately and on time and advises when there are concerns about potential or existing hurdles. This position tracks sample due dates to ensure samples are photographed before deadlines. The Sr Studio Sample coordinator works closely with other departments to coordinate logistics and provide status reports.
This position gives direction to the Sample Coordinator, and reports to the Photo Studio Manager.
- Receive and track samples daily from Sample Process, Buying, and Social teams.
- Process vendor samples in a timely manner exemplifying a need for speed and accuracy.
- Identify missing samples and work with cross-functional partners to obtain them in a timely manner
- Organize samples by category and due date.
- Identify and make notes for the Stylists
- Prepare and steam samples to be photo ready, removing wrinkles or other blemishes.
- Track images and record status through process.
- Upload images to offsite retouching and copy teams.
- Maintains status reports and facilitate communication with other departments on status, feedback, and issues
- Maintain an efficient and clean sample room.
- Support department workload by assisting with other projects as needed
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in the fashion industry with knowledge of various fashion terminologies and technologies is a definite plus, but not required.
- Must have intermediate computer skills in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Ability to learn and utilize new computer software
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with attention to details
- Ability to adapt well to change, multitask and work in a team based and fast-paced environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture