- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Planning and Allocation
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
As an Ecommerce Planning Analyst, you support the achievement of company objectives and financial goals through deep dive analysis and formulation of insights and recommendations. This role will report to the Manager of Digital Analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze all current and historical KPI’s for trend and insights.
- Analyze promotional vehicles and events for key learnings and recommendations
- Develop and communicate promotional plan with help from cross functional team members
- Develop and upload daily demand sales, AOV, UPT’s, orders, and unit plans
- Partner with Digital Leadership for top down initiatives and direction.
- Establish collaborative relationships with cross functional partners.
- Use CRM and digital analytics to enhance understanding of trends and promotional activity.
- Ad hoc analysis and projects based on current business needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required
- 2-3 years’ experience in Allocation, Planning, or retail analytics
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Excel and data query skills
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Strong understanding of retail math and retail KPIs preferred
- Digital analytics experience preferred (ie. Google Analytics)
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture