Manager of Digital Analytics
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: eCommerce
The Manager of Digital Analytics is responsible for analyzing the digital business, including but not limited to, Transactions, Traffic, Conversion, A/B testing, Bounce Rate, Demand, AOV, and more. Transforming the data into meaningful and actionable insights and recommendations to drive customer value. This role will also be responsible for channel forecasting and reporting on a weekly basis and monthly budget tracking for the digital team. This role will report directly to the Senior Director of Digital Marketing and Analytics.
What will you be doing?
- Working within the BI tool and GA 360 to analyze the business. Focusing on trends and consumer behaviors to identify and articulate needed changes, working cross functionally to communicate, prioritize, and champion them business driving changes.
- Establishing, with cross functional teams, A/B testing schedules to drive consistent and meaningful growth through all marketing channels.
- Owning, updating, iterating our channel forecast with all forward looking KPIs
- Owning and maintaining our digital budge with projections and actuals, and 5 year digital roadmap
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field required
- 5+ years in Analytics, Finance and/or FP&A
- High proficiency in Excel required
- Direct experience with digital analytics, KPI forecasting, and/or budgeting preferred
- GA360 or Omniture experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture