Manager of Talent Acquisition
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Human Resources
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Manager of Recruiting's role will be to analyze staffing needs and develop/implement cost-effective recruitment strategies. This includes identifying qualified candidates that reflect rue21’s values and meets its job requirements as a result of the interview process.
- Analyzing staffing needs and develop/implement cost-effective recruitment strategies (which may include posting jobs on career sites, placing print ads, searching the internet, cold-calling and attending career fairs)
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment processes (strategy of search, candidate sourcing, resume screening, networking & interviewing skills)
- Management of reward frameworks including data management, policy compliance, communications and partnering with other areas of Human Resources
- Identify qualified candidates that reflect rue21’s values and meets its job requirements as a result of the interview process.
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment processes (strategy of search, candidate sourcing, resume screening, networking & interviewing skills.)
- Conduct thorough pre-screening to ensure candidates are viable to rue21 standards.
- Coordinates interviews with hiring groups including routing schedules and resumes, making travel arrangements, when necessary, and gathering interview feedback; negotiate employment offers in partnership with senior management and hiring managers.
- Maintain positive business relationships with Hiring Managers and their teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Prior retail experience is a plus
- 6+ years related recruiting experience
- Outstanding candidate assessment skills
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to foster a positive and motivating work environment, encouraging feedback and innovation
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
*rue21 will not be accepting applications submitted through search firms for this position. All qualified candidates must submit their own applications to be considered.