- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Merchandising
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Merchandise Coordinator in the IT Department is dynamic. They capitalize on each-other’s strengths to be responsive in all situations. They are results driven and follow through on all tasks. They are trustworthy and help their team, department and the business be successful.
- Review weekly flow reports for on-order merchandise, monitor for inconsistencies, and obtain approval for changes.
- Maintain and finalize all purchase orders (PO) within merchandise management system.
- Monitor advance shipping notices (ASN’s) for product category.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and contribute to projects.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising, Business or related field required
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Retail experience preferred.
- EXPERIENCE - 1+ years relevant experience
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture