IT Service Desk Analyst
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Information Technology
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The IT Service Desk Analyst 1 in the IT Department is dynamic. They capitalize on each-other’s strengths to be responsive in all situations. They are results driven and follow through on all tasks. They are trustworthy and help their team, department and the business be successful.
- Provide Level 1 & 2 Desktop Support for Windows, Mac, & mobile devices.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, messaging and personnel requests for technical support in a courteous manner.
- Document, track and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution.
- Manage service desk ticket queues.
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related preferred.
- Retail experience preferred.
- 0-1 years of technical help desk and/or IT experience preferred.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture