Sales Audit Associate
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Finance and Accounting
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Sales Audit Associate is a strategic member of Finance. They are entrepreneurial and rarely need others to hold them accountable. Their analytical abilities drive the success of the business. They are engaged in the business and with their cross-functional partners to achieve optimal results.
- Responsible for recording and auditing the daily store sales and corresponding revenue collection, and auditing of POS transactions, store deposit validation and inventory tracking.
- Develops and maintains clear communication with stores, Loss Prevention and Store Operations department to promptly resolve reconciliation discrepancies and issues.
- Reconciles monthly bank statements entering adjustments as necessary to cash book, and the physical inventories taken at the store level on a bi-annual basis.
- An integral part of the bi-annual store inventory process by reviewing inventory reports and making adjustments as necessary.
- EDUCATION- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Prior retail experience is a plus
- EXPERIENCE - 1+ years’ related experience require
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture