- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Merchandising
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Buyer in the Merchandising department is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and holds themselves accountable. They effectively and efficiently use their leadership presence through all channels to achieve the best result. They are trend conscious and utilize their analytic abilities to make optimal product decisions.
- Coordinate requirements, specifications, timing, and distribution for merchandise selection.
- Build the Brands in all activities; inclusive of quality and timely execution.
- Evaluate competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for a product/service, and develop strategies and criteria for negotiations.
- Manage Assistant and/or Associate Buyers and develop effective relationships with suppliers and internal departments.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Prior retail experience is a plus
- EXPERIENCE - 5+ years’ relevant experience required
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture