- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Merchandising
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Associate Buyer in the Merchandising department is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and holds themselves accountable. They effectively and efficiently use their leadership presence through all channels to achieve the best result. They are trend conscious and utilize their analytic abilities to make optimal product decisions.
- Manage category of business through merchandise process while reporting to the buyer.
- Partner with planning on key item and/or departmental plans of category.
- Responsible to assist with execution and processing of all purchase orders and re-orders, from concept development through to the delivery of the merchandise into the Distribution Center.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports analyzing selling.
- Communicate and follow-up with vendors, negotiate costs, and collaborate with cross-functional partners.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Prior retail experience is a plus
- EXPERIENCE - 4+ years’ relevant experience required
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture