- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Merchandising
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Assistant Buyer in the Merchandising department is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and holds themselves accountable. They effectively and efficiently use their leadership presence through all channels to achieve the best result. They are trend conscious and utilize their abilities to make optimal product decisions.
- Process all purchase orders, including coding and communicating the information to vendors.
- Communicate with Distribution Center on problems related to order shipping issues.
- Analyze reports and make recommendation for merchandise re-orders.
- Communicate daily with internal and external departments/vendors.
- Data entry and purchase order tracking.
- Assist the buyer in daily tasks and projects.
- EDUCATION- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or related field
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Prior retail experience is a plus
- EXPERIENCE - 1+ years’ experience in copywriting in retail/consumer goods
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture