Product Development Coordinator
- 800 Commonwealth Dr, Warrendale, PA 15086, USA
- Department: Merchandising
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
The Product Development Coordinator in the Merchandising department is entrepreneurial and rarely need others to hold them accountable. They collaborate with the buying teams and product development technicians to develop fabric color, quality, and print selections that are brand appropriate. They are trend conscious and utilize their abilities to make optimal product decisions.
- Check-in TOPs systematically, organize TOP rack and TOP closets, send TOP comments, and follow-up with vendors to track TOPs.
- Assure that the price ticket information is accurate.
- Partner with the merchants and product development team to review color, fabric, trim, and print approvals.
- Utilize product tracking tool to relay information and manage approval storage.
- Communicate daily with internal and external departments/vendors.
- EDUCATION- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fashion Merchandising, or related field
- RETAIL EXPERIENCE - Prior retail experience is a plus
- EXPERIENCE - 1+ years’ relevant experience required
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flex Time
- Over 3 Weeks PTO After 1 Year
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture