Senior Financial Analyst
- 800 Commonwealth Dr #100, Warrendale, PA, United States
- Department: Finance and Accounting
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
Supports the Finance Department in the areas of business analysis, monthly financial reporting, board and shareholder reporting, budget and forecast preparation, and special projects.
- Provide an integral role in the analysis of financial information
- Maintain and develop business analysis reporting
- Participate in month-end closing process, forecasting and budget process
- Work with operational areas to design and maintain disciplines around the operating forecast
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Join and participate at Finance meetings related to the earnings process and monthly/quarterly closes.
- Prepare financial templates, reporting packages and ad-hoc analysis related to the actual reporting and earnings process
- Provide financial insight and strategic thinking.
- Develop presentations for Senior Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Lawson experience preferred
- Five+ years relevant experience
- Financial modeling required
- Prior retail experience preferred
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Strong, professional and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to adapt well to change in direction and priority in a fast- paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Casual Dress Code
- Merchandise Discount
- Great Work Culture