BI Consultant - Full Stack Tableau Development
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration—of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you’ll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.
Resultant is adding a BI Consultant - Tableau to join the Business Intelligence team. This position will allow a talented and enthusiastic candidate the opportunity to have an immediate impact within the organization. This individual will assist the technology team in the development of enterprise class reporting for various industries. An individual in this role will be called upon to support various clients and support internal existing projects within Resultant.
Consider your day-to-day responsibilities in this role
- Manage Enterprise Tableau Server Implementation both in cloud and on-premises
- Implementation and manage Tableau public environment or client facing Tableau dashboards and server
- Designs, develops, deploys and supports sustainable BI solutions such as dashboards, scorecards and various other forms of data visualization using Tableau or Power BI
- Build wireframes, Proof of Concepts (POC), Minimal Viable Product (MVP) and produce compelling and interactive dashboards.
- Build data extraction ETL/ELT pipelines
- Build reusable datasets and models
- Build report delivery process across the enterprise
- Provide support to end users who are designing and building their own reports using pre-defined data models
- Meet the requirements and deadlines established for a given project
- Follow internal processes and procedures
- Investigate and resolve reported defects
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate assignments and communicate status
Resultant is fast-paced environment with high demand on Business Intelligence team. A successful candidate sets a high standard for their delivery of quality solutions. Listed below are the desired experience and skills demonstrated by a successful candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Data Analytics or Software Engineering or Mathematics
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional Certification
- Tableau Server Certified Professional Certification
- Experience in implementation and management of Tableau public environment
- 3+ years of Tableau server experience in Tableau
- 3+ years of development experience in Tableau and Power BI
- 3+ years of experience creating, managing and troubleshooting complex reports/dashboards, SQL queries, views, procedures and functions
- 3+ years of Advance SQL development experience: Management of high volume of data, building aggregates and cubes, tuning complex queries for performance, improve overall data retrieval process, indexing and query plan analysis and refactoring
- 3+ years of data extraction development experience with wide varity of ETL/ELT tools and processes
- 3+ years of working experience with Data Warehousing and Self-Service BI
- 3+ years of working experience with Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse
- Experienced working in cloud and serverless database solutions (Azure, AWS, Snowflake, BigQuery, BigTable, etc.) in combination with any BI Tools (Power BI, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, etc.)
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with Version control application (example: GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- Proficient in relational databases
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with internal stakeholders and work through data related inquiries and issues
- Effectively manage workload with shifting priorities and varying business requirements
- Excellent problem-solving skills to identify creative ways to achieve solutions
- Capable of taking responsibility for a task and managing it through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you should know about Resultant:
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you’re up for the challenge!
What our team members say about us…
- “I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant.”
- “I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team.”
- “The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer