- Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
Responsible for the implementation of plans and executive programs for the stores, which serve in the end to achieve the main objectives of the Foundation
Responsible for organizing the storage units and shelves and the safety of stocks and in accordance with the instructions of storage
Supervision of the workers during operations in addition stocks and arranged and organized properly and in accordance with the instructions
The implementation of all tasks required by the Director of warehouses ( procurement officer ) and stores in the labor management coordinator stores
Supervisor Storekeeper responsible for keeping all the stores to conduct own quality management and are subject to all of its internal audit logs models
All of the above must be in accordance with the official procedure adopted for warehouse management
2. Principal Accountabilities
• Storekeeper supervisor responsible for whatever is assigned its work and responsible for all documents edited or reviewed by the full responsibility and must issue orders and loading the job orders and is the official and supervisor of the warehouse workers.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
• Raise a weekly report to the Director of the stores (procurement officer ) and warehouses coordinator for the statement that has been achieved and what has been postponed with a statement of the reason
4. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Secretary stores prefer to carry any of the following qualifications:
• - Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting Department (Arabic) - Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting (English)
• - Bachelor of Commerce - Business Administration Department (Arabic) - Bachelor of Commerce - Business Administration Department (English)
• - Commercial technical institute - three years
5. Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
• Secretary warehouse tasks
1. supervision of the organization and the management and control of warehouses
2. To provide services for other departments through:
1. Provide Supply organizer of materials and spare parts and equipment or any other commodity necessary to meet production requirements.
2. secure maintenance materials and spare parts, while the demand.
3. Pick-up and delivery of goods under the goods and ready-made.
4. receipt and storage of materials and other materials damaged.
5. Monitoring and supervision on the movement of the stores to check out the best use of materials in order to achieve reduction of industrial costs.
6. Surveillance overseeing the storage of sufficient material to enable the process to work efficiently, check the minimum and maximum level and re-order from warehouse stores.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800