Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
· Executes driving tasks, assigned for him by the direct manager, in a safe manner and within assigned timeframe.
· Complies with relevant local transportation and safety laws.
· Is responsible the cleanliness and tidiness of his assigned vehicle.
· Makes sure that regular maintenance is executed for his assigned vehicle.
· Ensures that transported goods are appropriately placed and restrained to avoid movement within the vehicle.
· Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by direct manager.
· High School Educational certificate.
· Driving License as per vehicle type.
· Good knowledge of English and Arabic.