- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on three core sectors:
- Oilfield Services
- Offshore Services
- Contracting & Industrial Services
Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
The main purpose of the Receptionist's job is to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Answers incoming telephones positively and warmly and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Provides callers with basic and accurate information about company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Welcome and greets incoming visitors in a friendly and positive way. Determine nature of business/visit and announces guest to appropriate personnel.
- Offers coffee or other refreshments to visitors who are at waiting area.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures).
- Maintains a neat and tidy reception area, replacing magazines as received, clearing up any clutter on an ongoing basis, and maintains a professional, comfortable general office atmosphere.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assiqned by his/her direct manager.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with the use of office equipment i.e. fax, photocopiers etc.
- Good written skills.
- Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of MS applications.
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility where necessary and to work as part of a team.
- Smart and business-like appearance.
- Ability to work to a high standard (and while under pressure).
- Commitment to Alert's aims and values.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800