Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
- Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release Audit reports.
- Examines documents, such as audit evidences, working papers, and control self-assessment questionnaire responses from Auditees to verify the completeness and accuracy of data accumulated by auditors.
- Confers with audit files originators or auditors to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to audit files.
- Posts changes to computerized or manual control records, releases documents, and notifies affected departments.
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to conduct physical count of inventory, cash & fixed assets to determine the adequacy of the system of control for achieving established objectives.
- Assists in planning the theory and scope of the physical count, and prepares or assists in preparing an audit program for the same.
- Assist in determining the auditing procedures to be used during the count.
- Maintain the daily schedule, meetings, correspondences, e-mails and appointments of IA director.
- Maintain the audit files in professional and chronological manner with proper security and safety.
- Ensure that all audit files and working papers are well checked and submitted on time prior to the assignment completion due date.
- Edit documents that have typographical errors and other types of errors that may lead to the disqualification of audit report.
- Ensures that all documents have no errors in filenames, submissions, etc before submitting it to the IA Director to avoid confusion.
- Conduct the cash & inventory count on quarterly basis within the Business Units of the Rawabi Group under the general guidance of IA Manager.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for corrective unsatisfactory conditions noted during the counts for improving operations and reducing cost.
- Performs or assist in the performance of special or ad hoc reviews at the request of IA Director, Internal Audit Manager, IA Unit Heads, and Senior Auditors.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by Internal Audit Director, Internal Audit Manager, Finance Audit Unit Head / Operational Audit Unit Head or and/or Senior Auditors
- Diploma in Accounting or Finance, a Bachelor's degree in a related field is a plus
- 1-2 years of Audit/Accounting/Secretarial experience with a multi-subsidiary company as a
Coordinator/document controller/audit clerk etc.
- ISO Certificate.
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications. ERP knowledge is a plus
- English language fluency.
- Operate a personal computer with sound knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and supervisors.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.