Surveyor ( Saudi)
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- To use all surveying tools levels, total station & theodolite.
- Know the surveying work of sewerage ( pipe lying , surveying of ground level and calculation sheet for pipe level and sloping).
- Able to lead his surveying team and assistance providing him the knowledge and basic survey.
- Capable to do survey reporting, survey data, updating the survey records.
- Good computer littering.
- Good English language writing and speaking.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience – having sites experience
- Should have experience in construction / marine projects
- applicant should approved from saudi council of engineers
- University Degree or Diploma
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800