Electrical Design Engineer
- Dammam Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
The main purpose of the Design Electrical Engineer’s job is to design and develop products according to customer specifications and applicable international
2. Principal Accountabilities
- Preparation of design.
- Preparation of fabrication details.
- Issuing fabrication details.
- Updating drawing files.
- Taking as built drawings.
- Checking drawings.
- Checking of bill of materials.
- Maintenance of quality records related to job.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
3. Communications and Working Relationships
- Authorized to carry out the modification in the drawings when necessary to suit the requirements.
4. Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
5. Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Completed a design software training course, preferably AutoCAD or Microstation
- Knowledgeable in designing of electrical control panels, protective relay
- Knowledgeable in computer application, e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Good communication, reading and understanding skills
- Knowledgeable in designing mechanical parts, e.g., enclosures, skids, etc
- Panels and busbar system design.
- Awareness of National and International Standards.
- At least 3 year experience as an Electrical design engineer.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9000:2000 Quality Management System
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800