Rawabi Holding Company Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to correct destination.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or parcels among employees and departments.
- Loading/ Unloading materials from the vehicles for mobilization and demobilization.
- Make sure the office premise is clean by supporting cleaning contractor in:
- Gathering and emptying trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms and fill the log provided.
- Cleaning and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning designated facility area (sweeping, vacuuming, mopping … etc.)
- Clean internal windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Notify management concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
- High school diploma is preferred
- 1 - 3 years of relevant building maintenance or general labor tasks
- OSHA Safety Training preferred
- Smart and business-like appearance.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Overachieving attitude and enhanced work ethic
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800