- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
· The purpose of this job is to lead trails at customer site featuring the advantages of the products and how they are helpful for the desired application. The trails will be done on welding range RIG is representing in the market and the welding gases filled in the filling station.
· knowledge of welding process like SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, Pipe orbital welding, cold pipe & Plate cutting / Beveling, oxy Acetylene cutting process.
· Carry out Good quality welding in All welding process as mentioned above, and in all positions ie 1G,2G,3G,6G etc.
· Able to elaborate the effect of Extra Features on the quality of welding, and practically show the difference with the extra ordinary Feature and without.
· Response to customer’s queries related to welding appearance/quality.
· perform trials of cold pipe & plate cutting / beveling Machines and respond to customer’s queries. For this He need to have little knowledge of Metallurgy, Metal Machining process and its up/dawn.
· Maintain record of All Demos conducted with customer details and outcome of Demo on regular basis. Such updated sheet to be submitted to his superiors on weekly basis.
· Show the effect of using different welding gases for different applications
3.Communications and Working Relationships
· Maintain a good work relationship with Co-workers and related stakeholders.
5.Health and Safety Responsibilities
· Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
· Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
4.Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
· Technical Diploma in relevant field.
· 5+ years of experience in welding maintenance process within SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, Pipe orbital welding, cold pipe & Plate cutting / Beveling, oxy Acetylene cutting process
· Ability to communicate in English. Arabic as a plus.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800