Supervisor – Maintenance, Facility & Control Room
- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
1. Job Purpose
▪ The main purpose of the Supervisor – Maintenance, Facility & Control Room job is to Make sure of delivering the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. The main goal is the to do the maintenance for the sold machines (electrical and mechanical faults) to ensure customer satisfaction. Machines related to welding and refrigeration as well. Not only that even doing services at customer site such as cryo-fills and pumping.
Maintains systems and equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring, repairing, rebuilding, or replacing faulty or inoperative components and parts; supervising staff in the filling station.
2. Principal Accountabilities
▪ Do maintenance for the sold machines (welding machines, ceorlish machines …), Lincoln welding machines and Honeywell Eko flush machines mainly.
▪ Provide service and customer support during field visits such as cryo-fill and pumping.
▪ Tie workflow to schedule
▪ Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
▪ Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
▪ Produce timely and detailed service reports
▪ Document processes
▪ Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
▪ Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
▪ Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
▪ In the filling station, makes sure that the preventive maintenance is done on schedule as per the manufacturer advise.
▪ Keep stock of required spare parts, calculate maintenance costs and prepare their budgets.
▪ Stay in touch with the filling lines suppliers for any unexpected fault in the system.
▪ Got trained from the filling lines suppliers and train other team members.
▪ Control and supervise both electrical and mechanical maintenance
▪ Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
3. Communications and Working Relationships
▪ Interfaces with Engineers/Production Manager/Operation Manager
4. Health and Safety Responsibilities
▪ Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others.
▪ Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
▪ Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
▪ 3-7 years of experience in maintenance field.
▪ Experience in cryo-filling and pumping.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800