Fishing Tools Supervisor
- Al Khobar Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Archer Co. Ltd., a Saudi-based joint venture between Rawabi Holding and Archer Limited, is an oilfield service provider specializing in drilling and well services used in offshore and onshore drilling and workover applications. Traditionally, Rawabi Archer provides Drilling Equipment, Fishing Tools, Thru Tubing Tools and Tubulars Rentals for drilling applications in oil and gas fields and is now extending its capabilities with new technology aimed at improving drilling efficiency and well integrity. Whether completion, intervention or contingency operations, Rawabi Archer has the experience and equipment to get work done both safely and efficiently. Our experience, combined with our ability to provide custom engineering support, allows Rawabi Archer to deliver industry-leading services that consistently set the standard. Rawabi Archer’s wellbore cleaning tools ensure clean and solids-free wellbores. This system enables the removal of debris that interferes with normal operations without damaging the well structure. An effective and successful wellbore cleanup is key to ensure successful completion installation and maximum well return. Rawabi Archer’s services are:
• Thru Tubing Milling and Cleanout Services
• Thru Tubing Fishing and Retrieval Services
• Wellbore Cleanout • Fishing Services
• Well Abandonment Services.
Rawabi Archer provides customers with services and expertise aimed at helping them to deliver better wells
• Supervises all work associated with rig site fishing operations
• Conducts safety meetings with rig crew ensuring work is done properly and safely
• Directs rig crew on the rig floor during operation of fishing tools down hole
• Oversees procedures are safely implemented and equipment used is properly handled
• Develops and plans work activities with customer representatives to ensure correct equipment is
ordered, used, serviced and maintained according to company procedures
• Manages the equipment used in the fishing operations to ensure its safety and cleanliness
• Meets with Graco managers and customer representatives concerning cleaning out the customers well bore and other safety issues and concerns affecting the fishing operations
(.H Provides daily contact with and/or reporting to customers and Graco district regarding costs
involved and equipment used
• Conducts safety meetings with rig crew ensuring work is done properly and safely.
• Ability to perform under pressure, meet deadlines, and work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Individuals in this position must demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, have a strict adherence to procedures/processes mindset for technical and policy compliance. Work is
primarily in the field environment including offshore drilling and production platforms, land based and offshore drilling and production platforms, installation vessels and international locations.
• Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use by
performing inventories and function-fit tasks prior to beginning each job. Records critical
information such as dimensions, weights, temperatures, pressures and flow rates to ensure
assembly/system will work per design and procedure requirements; also assists with the review of product testing, running and in some cases with assembly procedures.
• Establishes and maintains communication with Customer Representative on issues including job
installation/testing procedures, equipment, tooling and spare parts requirements, equipment and
tooling function-fit and critical technical data (dimensions, measurements, weights, temperature, pressures and flow rates).
• Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (NCR) as product and procedural problems are
encountered. Assures all quality issues and documentation (equipment and procedural defects) is communicated and sent back to FSM or Operations Manager.
• Completes Field documentation (Daily, Service, End-of-Well and other required reports) after the
comoletion of each service job. Maintains technical information readily available (Tally Book or other forms) to communicate general procedures, spare parts, critical dimensions as well as customer questions, concerns and complaints.
• Prepares and completes Safety related documentation (Job Safety Analysis, incident, and other required reports) consistently for the purpose of heighten safety awareness and accident prevention.
• Assist with trouble jobs by gathering post-job information from operations. Organize and assemble post-job review material including "as run" drawings
• Provide technical support and oversee the rigging up and running of various tools (casing suspension plugs, cementing valves etc.) according to Rawabi Archer's processes and procedures associated with onshore/offshore Operations of Rawabi Archer's products.
• Engineering degree or 4-year university degree and 5 years' experience in Fishing/casing Exit/Liner/ Wellbore Intervention experience or High School or Technical college with Guild certificate with 8-15 plus years of fishing, casing exit, wellbore intervention or liner experience
• Experience within a quality well servicing organization
• Previous experience of supervising and managing a team of both onshore and offshore personnel is a plus
• Offshore and Onshore rig experience is required
t Experience in running downhole tools in liners, whip-stocks, fishing, sand control or
storm/retrievable packers are preferred.
• To actively participate in all base training initiatives
• In house Rawabi Archer product line courses will be provided .
• Induction/HSE courses .