Sales Engineer (Dammam, Riyadh & Jeddah)
- Dammam Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The sales searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers. Managing and interpreting customer requirements, Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations. Negotiating tender and contract terms. Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions. Offering after-sales support services
- Candidates will be expected to develop extensive market knowledge on their respective market segments, competition and analyze changing market condition to report to their direct manager.
2. Principal Accountabilities:
- Canvassing the market by meeting daily with customers through sales calls
- Market analysis and suggest actions.
- Understand market changes and support budget analysis within their product range and segments
- Develop new customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
- Achieving sales target plan.
- Negotiate and quote prices and terms of sales, agreements based on company Pricing policy, Contract structure and defined Authority Matrix.
- Negotiate the payments terms & follow up the accounts receivables.
- Maintain customer records.
- Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
- Providing prompt follow-up to customers.
- Prompt preparation for all required sales reports.
- Provide feedback to management on customer activities, competitor activities, competitor pricing, product development needs and marketing tools.
- Achieve collection targets and support company financial KPI's
3. HSE Responsibilities:
Comply with established health & safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety, and welfare of self on others.
- Identify and reports to management and health, safety, and environment risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and cooperate with his supervisor’s instruction
have at least 2 years’ experience in company product range with related tasks
BS Engineering to get the title of sales engineer
BA or High engineering diploma for sales executive position
Strong computer and technical skills with specific experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Ability to work within multicultural environment.
Strong analytical and reporting skills
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800