- Duba Saudi Arabia
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Job holders are in charge of providing all needed support services during project execution that aim to manage properly its overall performance.
- They are also responsible for intervening proactively in order to secure and optimize its profitability.
- They are responsible for the project controls, contract administration, and billing activities.
- Set up a proactive contract administration plan with the relevant company tools in order to defend the company’s interests against breaches, variations and changes to contractual agreements, and to safeguard Company’s entitlements
- Ensure that Project Controls are in place to administer contracts with subcontractors and major suppliers at the beginning of the Subcontract
- Ensure that the planning of the project is continuously updated, collect the needed information to control and analyze cost and schedule deviations and inform the Project Manager of any significant deviation for proper handling
- Ensure accurate Extension of Time (EOT) Schedules are prepared to assess time impact based on changes to the Project scope which may give the Project the right to claim in accordance with the Contract
- Ensure that changes to the Project requirements are monitored and confirmed and any impact to the Project are fully assessed to ensure all parties involved in the change are notified of expected or potential impacts
- Manage the reporting work process for the production of both internal reports (e.g. controls dashboard; EVIR) and external reports (e.g. daily & monthly reports)
- Accurately forecast and report the project revenue, costs, cash flows, unconfirmed billings, and monthly profit and loss to facilitate overall Company accounts management
- Ensure a proper commercial coordination with the client and its consultant, make sure all external correspondences are well handled and that all open points are properly analysed and closed in a timely manner
- Supervise the quantity surveying activity to track and control the progress of work, check on conformity to the project’s requirements/ specifications and authorize the payment of subcontractor/client’s services
- Set up the invoicing cycle and manage the project billing activities and ensure invoices are issued to the Client in a timely manner as stipulated in the contract agreement
- Identify and assess project specific risks, discuss their impacts and consequences with the project manager and find out appropriate solutions to mitigate their impact on the project profitability
- Support the site procurement activity to make sure procurement needs are properly planned, identified and timely ordered and that deliveries of materials are done on time in compliance with approved specifications so that needed resources could be available on site when needed by construction
- Provide input to the project design team, and coordinate with concerned parties to make sure all needed designs are well planned and delivered within the project schedule
- Provide support to the Site Administrator to define and standardize the process for the application and approval of goods or equipment that are considered as capital expenditure for the Project and the registration of these assets
- Ensure that regular internal monitoring and measuring of the commercial department processes is carried out through the use of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to quantify the attainment of strategic objectives
- Provide technical assistance to subordinates and coach them in order to integrate them in the work and train them to ensure their continuous skill level improvement
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Engineering degree with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English; Arabic and French are a plus.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800