Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- Al Jubail Saudi Arabia
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering job is to install and maintain electrical power, communications, lighting, and control systems in factories.
It is semi-automatic plant and runs of various sensors and instrumentation hence instrument and electrical knowhow full time engineer is required to manage the practical issues and manage the same in troubleshooting the same.
▪ Shall deal with calibration of various instruments.
▪ Prior to installation of electrical wiring, electrical and instrumentation knowhow person is required to cross check the installation done is right or not.
▪ Shall know that all the safety features related to electrical are covered or not.
▪ Required to understand all electrical technical details from drawing till practical execution and commissioning as part of company itself hence he can manage all related issues.
▪ Shall know all alarms and trips coming across the system and capable of handling and re-setting back to normal process.
▪ Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
Interfaces with his supervisor-Maintenance, Facility & Control Room/ Engineers/ Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
▪ Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
▪ Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor’s instructions.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering
- 2-4 years’ experience.
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
P.O Box 79800